[Koha] Book Cover

Arturo Longoria Arturo.Longoria at sll.texas.gov
Fri Mar 9 03:15:22 NZDT 2018

Hi Victoria,

There is no option within Koha to prioritize locally uploaded cover art, but our library has the same issue, so I wrote some JavaScript and placed it in the OPACUserJS system preference to hide any other cover art from Google if there is local cover art. I believe this should work to also hide Amazon images, but I haven't tested that. This does not block the other cover art from loading, but it does quickly hide it for a better display.

The code I use is here: https://pastebin.com/F2nQdHaz

Arturo Longoria
Reference Librarian/Web Manager
Texas State Law Library