[Koha] Capturing a "consent" field for new patrons

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Mar 7 06:52:27 NZDT 2018

Chris,

I would suggest using extended patron attributes for this.

Start by making sure the ExtendedPatronAttribute syspref is enabled --
see
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/02_administration.html#extendedpatronattributes

Then set up Patron Attribute Types in administration:

https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/02_administration.html#patron-attribute-types-label

You can set this up with the YesNo authorized value.

--Barton