[Koha] Adding search options to drop-down menu

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Mar 6 19:51:08 NZDT 2018

Hi Fred,

if we are talking about Zebra, this might help:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/MRenvoize/zebra

I'd try and test if searching with mesh:... works in the keyword search.
If it doesn't something might be missing from your index configuration,
like adding it to the list of indexes in Search.pm.

Hope this helps,

Katrin