[Koha] adding existing items to acquisitions

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sun Mar 4 18:00:17 NZDT 2018

Hi,

how can I add existing items to existing acquisitions?

The normal procedure would be to first "order" an item within an
acquisition's basket, and then have it "received". But I am trying to
reconstruct past acquisitions (for the sake of my library's records), that
had been dealt with outside Koha.

Existing items are already populated with costs and source of acquisition.

(I wouldn't mind acting directly on the database by means of mysql
commands.)

(Batch procedures would be helpful, as I have plenty of items to be added
to acquisitions, and I can easily select their itemnumber into groups by
means of appropriate mysql clauses.)

Many thanks.

Giuseppe.