[Koha] Cannot access Records following upgrade

Marie-Madeleine Gullibert mgullibert at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:56:45 NZST 2018

Hello,

I have been working on an upgrade from Koha 3.0 to 17.11
I can log into the intranet page on the new version of Koha, but almost always when I search through the intranet (every once in a while it will run the search through the intranet page but without any results), and systematically when I try to reach the OPAC page I run into this issue:

Software error:
Template process failed: undef error - DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Unknown column 'me.created_on' in 'field list' at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 26

I have not been able to figure this problem out. I ran recently the koha-upgrade-schema and was running into issues with the budget_id column which did not exist in my old koha database, so commented the 5/6 lines on budgets that were causing issues in the updatedatabase.pl file. I'm not sure whether this is relevant, but I thought I would mention just in case.

Thanks in advance for the much appreciated help!