[Koha] Implementing Dropdown Menubar in OPAC Header

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Jun 26 01:24:57 NZST 2018

> I am trying to place a bootstrap drop-down menu on OPAC header section.
> Please find  the code that has been tried.

Aside from one minor markup error I find that your example works fine
for me. I'm not sure what you want it to look like, but I think you're
missing a closing </li> after the first <li class="dropdown">. That
might not be right, though, since that would make your "About" menu
empty. Double-check your markup, because I think that is the root of
your problem.

> I had referred to following URL for the code, but not succeeded.
> https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/components/dropdowns/

You're referring to documentation for the Bootstrap version 4 Alpha
release. The OPAC still uses Bootstrap 2.x, so you should look here:

https://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/components.html#dropdowns

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer