[Koha] Where is information for frameworks stored?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 19 06:30:06 NZST 2018

Thank you.
We're having discrepancies between the test and production sites and trying
to unravel what's going on. I recently uploaded new frameworks to the test
site, but they seem to have been overwritten with the old frameworks in the
process of updating the site to 18.05 .  Or at least that might be what's
going on.  The tech wizard and I need to sit down together and figure it
out. At least now we know where to focus our attention.

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142