[Koha] Labels only showing all 0's

Ari ariflip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:55:53 NZST 2018

Sorry if none of this sounds right. Only really dabbled in Koha for a couple
of weeks.

18.05.00.000 (Taken from "About Koha")

Layout

Barcode Type - EAN13 (I have tried all other barcode types)
Print Type - Barcode (Have also tried the other types)
Guide Boxes - Ticked for testing the area
Justification - Left
Font - Times-Roman
Font Size - I've had it between 3 (Default) up to 20

Label Template - Using Avery L7160

Unit - cm
Page H - 29.7
Page W - 21
Label W - 6.35
Label H - 3.81
Top Page Margin - 1.51
Left Page Margin - 0.86
Top Text Margin - 1.25
Left Text Margin - 1.4
No. of Columns - 3
No. of Rows - 7
Gap between columns - 0.13
Gap between rows - 0
Profile - NA

Nothing appears in the csv apart from commas.

It's weird though because when I run a label batch, it finds the books no
problem.

Could it be that my books are being used under a different MARC framework?
Its a modified structure taken from the "Fast Add" framework.

barton wrote

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html