[Koha] Plugin Error

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:13:28 NZST 2018

Hi Satish,

What you probably need to do is to change the ownership of the directories
to be whatever user identity the apache server is running with. You can
find this with a command like:

# ps -ef  | grep apache

On my Debian system the user is 'www-data'

Then change the ownership of the directories accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Chris Brown