[Koha] SQL Report not populating

Barry, Michael M Barry.Michael.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jun 8 11:12:01 NZST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm having some issues downloading the results of SQL reports. Running Koha 18.05.

I'm using the "overdues by homeroom" code from the Koha Wiki SQL Reports library, as below:

SELECT p.surname, p.firstname,

c.date_due, g.attribute AS grade,

(TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS( date_due)) AS 'days overdue',

b.title, b.author, i.itemcallnumber,

i.barcode

FROM borrowers p

LEFT JOIN issues c ON (p.borrowernumber=c.borrowernumber)

LEFT JOIN items i ON (c.itemnumber=i.itemnumber)

LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)

LEFT JOIN borrower_attributes g ON (p.borrowernumber=g.borrowernumber)

WHERE c.branchcode = '1490' AND (TO_DAYS(curdate())-TO_DAYS(date_due)) >= '' AND g.code="GRADE"

ORDER BY g.attribute, p.surname ASC

Which generates a report of overdue items on-screen as expected with no problems. BUT when I try to download the results as a CSV, OpenDocument, or tab-separated file, I only get the column heading labels, and none of the actual report data. Is there something I'm missing?

I would greatly appreciate whatever advice you could give.

Thank you

Kind regards

Michael Barry

Library technician,
Fitzroy North Primary School
Fitzroy North,
Australia.

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.