[Koha] Koha - notices and slips: how to include total amount outstanding on a notice

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu Jun 7 03:43:44 NZST 2018

I do not think you can do that, accountlines are not passed when the notice
is generated.

You could  take a look at the template toolkit syntax, something like [%
patron.account.balance %] should display what you want. But this is a new
feature and you will have to rewrite the whole template of the notice.

*could* *should*, I did not test.

Regards,
Jonathan