[Koha] Serials data migration

Puneet Saini puneet.tit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:18:30 NZST 2018

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly clear my below mentioned doubts,

1. currently  we are using easy lib software and trying to migrate data
from easylib to KOHA. We have successfully migrate our easylib data into
KOHA like Books/ Bound journals etc.

2. Help me, how to migrate current subscription data into KOHA with below
mentioned process.

     *   What will be process to maintain current print subscription
journals price along with all information.
     *   Process to manage if any issue is missing in current year
subscription then how to calculate KOHA automatically missing issue price (
Yearly Journal price/ No of issues)
     *   Every year print Journals price varies because of USD. then what
will be the process to manage every year journal price.
     *   This will help us to take report of current year and past year
missing issue cost for claim purpose.

3. We are using KOHA 17.11 Version

4. Through serial module in KOHA  we can manage all bibliographic data but
i am unable to find out where we have put in journal price every year to
get above mentioned reports.

Looking forward a positive reply.

Have a nice day !!

Regards,