[Koha] Import the MARC21 with Item details

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat Jun 2 23:00:17 NZST 2018

Hi,

you want one 952 for each item you want to import.

Each 952 should have at least the following fields:

$a and $b the branchcode configured in Koha
$y the itemtype code configured in Koha
$p barcode

$o callnumber can be helpful too

There should be no semicolons or whitespace like below:

Hope that helps,

Katrin