[Koha] Error in Acquisition Model

Sanjay Sapkal sssapkal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:18:39 NZST 2018

Respected Sir

                  I have face the folowing  problem when I have using the
Acquisition Moudle or active the UseACQFrameworkForBiblioRecords
(Acquisition Preference). And I have start the New entry through the
acquisition I have display the following software error :

Software error:

Template process failed: file error - options_for_itemtypes: not found at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 122.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

                  I have request to all of you please guide us to solve the
above problem.  I have use the lates KOHA Version 18.05.00.000

                  Thanks and regards

Sanjay Sapkal
Librarian
Dr. VN Bedekar Institute of Management Studies Thane
Maharashtra - India
Cell : 9967553142 /9702792114

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html