[Koha] [EXTERNAL] NCIP User Question - biblionum in 001 vs 999c

Heather Hernandez heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Tue Jul 31 05:52:57 NZST 2018

Oh, man, this message cracked me up SO much, Barton!  I'm dearly hoping
that there will be a session at KohaCon on Open Source, Community Supported
Pearl Clutching: Tips, Techniques, and Tackling Your Own Restringing.

(Yes--I'm a fan of the British _Top Gear_ and NPR's CarTalk!!)

Best to all,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.co
<http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/>