[Koha] Display 9xx field in OPAC

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Jul 31 03:27:26 NZST 2018

Hi,

it's correct. The visibility setting will work on the MARC views, but
have only limited effect on the normal view that is based on XSLT. If
your fields and subfields are not in the XSLT file to begin with, you
can't make them show up, but you can hide what would show up.

Some example XSLT code can be found here:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/XSLT_Library

Hope that made sense,

Katrin