[Koha] Drawing Software - Floor Mapping Library's Collections

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Jul 24 00:58:03 NZST 2018

Yeah, that should be super-easy to do. If I'm not mistaken, SVG can be
manipulated via CSS, so it might be as easy as giving a class to each
section in the drawing that represents a shelving location. For a given
item, you'd read items.location, and then change the color for that class.

As long as we're talking about indoor mapping, here is a project to make
buildings accessible to the blind:
https://www.aph.org/nearby-explorer/indoor-explorer/ . It /is/ proprietary,
but I think it works with openstreetmap.