[Koha] Drawing Software - Floor Mapping Library's Collections

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon Jul 23 19:17:14 NZST 2018

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 23:07, Indranil Das Gupta <indradg at gmail.com> wrote:
> This might be interesting if we are looking for OSS solutions
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indoor_Mapping

There is also this library, which might prove useful:
https://leafletjs.com/
It can be used with custom images (e.g. a floorplan of a library).

I think a mapping function for Koha, where we could show the
(approximate) location of an item on a map, would be super useful. I
guess there are three ways to do it:

- Build it right into Koha
- Build it as a plugin for Koha
- Build a free standing web thingy that can work with Koha (through a
link from Koha to a map)

If anyone is interested in collaborating on this please let me know!

Best regards,
Magnus
Libriotech