[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha reports wiki

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Sun Jul 22 05:52:41 NZST 2018

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 4:21 PM, Cab Vinton <bibliwho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, All --
>
> All Holds, Patrons, & Circulation reports have been copied over from
> the main wiki reports page to the appropriate dedicated page.
>
> I believe it should now be safe to delete these sections from the main
> page (sections 2, 3, & 4, respectively). This should free up quite a
> bit of space.

If you click into those sections, You'll see that each query has been
replaced by a link to the respective query on the Holds, Patrons and
Circulation page -- this means that if people have links bookmarked,
they'll get people to a link to the right page, but the queries are no
longer duplicated -- we may want to change the page so that we use anchors
rather than headers so that the individual queries don't show up in the
table of contents on the main page.

I think that we should also put a "Works in version" row in the template.
That will help some just to show the marcxml -> metadata queries. (there
was also a change in 17.11 -- statistics now has a location field, this
breaks queries that use location but don't specify the table).