[Koha] Error: timeout specified has expired - unable to access koha back-end

garedwards garth.edwards at acu.edu.au
Fri Jul 20 17:04:44 NZST 2018

Hello helpful and wonderful koha community!

We have had a perfectly stable installation of koha for 2 years now.
However, suddenly I am unable to access the back-end.

The first sign of trouble was that we couldn't access either the OPAC or the
back-end. We restarted Zebra, and that gave us back the OPAC, but we still
can't access anything else.

My 'tech' guy told me that:
OPAC is not running on port 8080, all the right apache configs are there and
we are getting the following error on the logs: [cgi:error] [pid 11441]
(70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 10.70.7.30:62863] AH01224:
Timeout during reading request entity data

However, I've since realised that I can access the back-end using Internet
Explorer and Firefox, but not with Chrome!

Is anyone able to help?

With many thanks!

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html