[Koha] Adding menu links in navbar

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jul 16 21:18:01 NZST 2018

Hi drojup

 > Is there any way to add links in navbar (next to cart, lists)?
 > I would like to add the links in opac, but I can't find how to do it.

As far as I know there is no Koha system preference to do that.

However to change stuff in the black header area of the Koha OPAC you
will need to change file "masthead.inc" in the file system for every
available language:

$ LANGUAGE=en
$ vi
/usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/$LANGUAGE/includes/masthead.inc

Be aware, such changes might be overwritten when you're updating Koha.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael