[Koha] Chrome vs. Firefox in recent versions of Koha / Firefox

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Jul 13 20:23:43 NZST 2018

This Firefox behaviour can be reported to Mozilla's bug tracker.

Google Chrome's focus is to keep people out of control from their
personal data leakage. If someone likes this application GUI, I
recommend Chromium or Iridium even better.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromium_(web_browser)
iridiumbrowser.de

El 12/07/18 a les 19:44, Nick Clemens ha escrit: