[Koha] Fwd: Koha indexing error after importing data

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Thu Jul 12 01:30:54 NZST 2018

Hi Suresh

 > Thank you for your reply. It did not worked after this.
 >
 > After upgrade I noticed that the table biblio_metadata is empty.
 >
 > Is this any reason for indexing not running.
 >
 > Please guide me on how to update the table if this is an issue in my
 > database.

I'm afraid I will not be able to help you in this case. I imagine table
"biblio_metadata" may be the place from where Zebra tries to take the
data to build its index (??). If there is nothing - no index. However I
guess it is a severe problem after loading bibliographic data to have no
content in table "biblio_metadata".

I think it's best if you resend the text of your first e-mail Sun 8 Jul,
2018, 21:09 again to this list, maybe someone else will be able to help you.

Best wishes: Michael