[Koha] Batch restriction of patrons?

Puttaraj Choukimath choukimath at tiss.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:21:48 NZST 2018

Dear Koha colleagues/Friends,
Greetings!

Kindly let me know, about the *number of TRIGGERS for the OVERDUE
REMINDERS*..
Currently our system has only three triggers at the interval of 30 days
and the third one happens to be last one!!
I feel, there should not be any limitation about the number of triggers,
and the system shall keep reminding the patron as long as the expected
(either check-in or write-off or similar) action happens.
Please advise.

Thanks and regards,
Puttaraj Choukimath

On Wednesday 11 July 2018 02:49 AM, Cab Vinton wrote:
> Re: using the notice triggers to automatically suspend patrons on
> their last notice --
>
> Since we're a multi-library system, I assume this means that anyone
> who receives a last notice would be restricted?
>
> In other words, this would affect any patron who happened to hold onto
> materials too long, & not just those for whom we happened to be the
> home branch. Correct?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Cab Vinton, Director
> Plaistow Public Library

Mr.Puttaraj Choukimath
    BSc, BEd, MLISC, PGDLIM, UGC-NET.
Asst. Librarian (SG)
Circulation Section, SDTM Library,
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, P.B. No.8313, Deonar,
MUMBAI-400088, INDIA
T: +91-22-2552 5285 (O); F: +91-22-2552 5050
E: choukimath at tiss.edu; choukimath at gmail.com
W: http://library.tiss.edu
W: https://tinyurl.com/y93t5ef4 (Google Scholar)
W: http://works.bepress.com/puttaraj_choukimath/