[Koha] Fwd: Doubt on Integration of Extra feature In Koha

Liz Rea wizzyrea at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 08:53:36 NZST 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Biren Sharma <biren962 at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 8:32 PM
Subject: Doubt on Integration of Extra feature In Koha
To: wizzyrea+kcweb at gmail.com

Hello Ma'am/Sir,

Can I add  Gate Register feature (entry and exit for the daily library
visitor)  with RFID card in Koha platform?.

Basically, I am trying to add a feature in which it will hold data (name,
date and time) of daily library visitors. Entry and exit will be recorded
using RFID card.
Is there any built-in feature for RFID card based entry/exit log? Purpose
of this is to do away with manual entry and exit while visiting the
library.

Therefore, I would be very grateful if you could let me know about the
feasibility and approach if I am allowed to edit or modify the koha
platform in such a manner.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,