[Koha] adding field to Marc Framework

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jul 9 18:18:22 NZST 2018

Hi Rajesh

 > I am currently using Koha 18.0x. In my own Marc Framework, I deleted
 > field 700. Now I want to add this to existing frame work. I am not
 > able to do.
 > kindly help me

Go to Koha menu "Administration > MARC bibliographic framework", select
the "Action" button of your own framework, choose "MARC structure" and
click on "+New tag".

Everything about frameworks you will find in the fine Koha manual at
https://koha-community.org/manual/18.05/en/html/administration.html#marc-bibliographic-frameworks

Hope this helps.

Best wishes: Michael