[Koha] On-Site Checkout

Ma. Victoria H. Silva-Manuel mavicsilva at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:19:57 NZST 2018

Hi.

Some of our users have on-site checkout privilege only. In the Circulation
page, we have to click the "On-site checkout" box for every material they
borrow. It is kind of troublesome, and we sometimes forget to do that. Is
there a way to set "On-site checkout" automatically?

Thank you.

Ma. Victoria S. Manuel, RL
PRC No. 3892