[Koha] Missing Genres (and confusion over 942$c and 952$y)

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Jan 31 11:18:48 NZDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I think 952 should not be used on tabs other than 'tab 10' = items in
your framework configuration. I would not expect it to work outside the
item form. Koha will automatically take you to the item form. If you
want, you can use 942$c as a default - if you set it on record level,
Koha will preselect that itemtype in the item form.

Both 942$c and 952$y will be used, when you limit on itemtype in search.

Hope this helps,

Katrin