[Koha] Not showing OPAC pages after migration

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 02:37:02 NZDT 2018

Hi

404 error means the page you are requesting does not "exist" and that would
mean:

 - The page actually does not exist in the called url. Wrong url,
misspelled url, really does not exist.
 - The page exist but there is a permission issue. Apache user does not
have permission to access the called page.
 - The page exist but virtual OPAC domain is not defined/enabled onto
apache config.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via SMS
y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.com