[Koha] Regarding statistics and logs

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula tejoskumar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 05:53:43 NZDT 2018

Hi

I would like to know the reason behind the below:

 Why the userid field is not added to the statistics table and instead a
new record is generated in logs table to know who did the transaction.

In the above case, a duplicate record is getting created in logs and also
in statistics. If userid is added to the statistics table it's easy to
generate reports and duplicate data creation can be avoided.

Pls correct me if I understood the process wrongly about this.

Regards
T suresh kumar