[Koha] Losing access to Koha

vanda koha vandakoha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:11:26 NZDT 2018

Hi everybody!

We are using koha version  16.11.04.

Since last week we have lost access to koha at least once a day. It shows
the following message:

*Software error:*

DBIx: :Class: : Storage: :DBI: : catch {...} () : DBI Connection failed:
Can´t connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock'  (111) at  /us

Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/
mainpage.pl line 31.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at  /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/
mainpage.pl line 31

Until last wednesday this has never happened before. And we haven't done
anything diferent to cause this problem.

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? Has it ever happened to anyone of
you?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Vanda