[Koha] Default currency problem during purchase suggestion

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 01:41:17 NZDT 2018

Hello

The currency entered in patrons purchase suggestion should display in
inside the orders by default. At present when we put the title in order
from purchase suggestion it takes default currency. For example if default
is USD and we selected GBP during placing purchase suggestion than it will
reflect USD in order and again we have to make it GBP which takes
unnecessary time. Please suggest. Koha 16.11.11

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*