[Koha] SQL help - Bulk Card Number modification

Jens Weber (PHSH) jens.weber at phsh.ch
Fri Jan 19 11:59:51 NZDT 2018

Hello Satish

To me it seems the easiest way to proceed might be to use the "Import patrons" feature (in the 'Tools' section). This can also be used to *update* patron information -- and this can be single fields, including cardnumber.

The only caveat here is that the records to update are either selected by cardnumber or by username (field "userid"). Because you want to change cardnumbers you will have to select by usernames -- and in case you haven't set these you will need to do so in a first step where you select by cardnumber.

Hope that is of help --
Best regards

Jens

Jens Weber