[Koha] PDF version of the Koha manual

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Tue Jan 16 02:08:48 NZDT 2018

Hi Nance,

We will certainly provide (at least) a PDF version when a new major version
is released.
It's quite heavy to generate it and so we may not keep it up-to-date with
the latest PO files from pootle.

Do not forget that the documentation team need help to update and maintain
it, feel free to help them if you have some spare time :)

Regards,
Jonathan