[Koha] Upgrade problem Debian Packages

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Mon Jan 15 12:25:13 NZDT 2018

Thanks for the reply Liz,
Yes the instance did exist with koha-create --create-db, I used
koha-remove then koha-restore. The instances are the same name and it is
not 'instance' :)

The odd thing is that I migrated a number of instances with the same
process two weeks ago without issue, but the two I tried today have the
same result.

Appreciatively,
Clint.