[Koha] adding tags

Kelly McElligott kelly at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Jan 3 04:43:19 NZDT 2018

Hi,
Tags are an option for your public catalog :https://catalog.bywatersoluti
ons.com/  for example.  The link you sent was the staff client which is
where you would set up the System Preference for Tagging to be allowed
(tagsenabled) which can be found in the Administration Module under Global
System Preferences.

Here is a more recent  YouTube video about Tagging for patrons :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVF0G4w76vE&t=5s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVF0G4w76vE&t=5s>

Also, here is a link to Tagging in the Koha 17.05 manual which will show
you how to approve the tags on the staff client:
  https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/12_opac.html#tagging

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Kelly
Educator
Bywatersolutions