[Koha] A more complete report on lost documents

vanda koha vandakoha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 23:03:36 NZDT 2018

Hi everybody,

We are using 16.11.04 Koha version and I need to have a list of all my Lost
documents, so I am running the following report:

SELECT i.itemnumber, b.title, b.author, i.itemcallnumber,
       i.barcode, v.lib
FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber)
LEFT JOIN authorised_values v ON (i.itemlost=v.authorised_value)
WHERE i.itemlost != 0 AND v.category='LOST'

However this is a little incomplete, because I need also the information
about the  *Edition Statement*, *Publisher Name *and the *Date of
Publication *to appear in the results. We use Unimarc and the fields I also
need to show up in the results are:

205 a (Edition Statement)
210 c (Publisher Name)
210 d (Date of Publication).