[Koha] How to change the by default login username in koha

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Feb 19 04:39:17 NZDT 2018

Hi Asim,

while it is possible to change it, I would not recommend to do so as you
will only need this login for when you update Koha to a new version. And
you might also use it for creating yourself a patron account with
superlibrarian permission that you then use for everything else. The
username of this new account can be whatever you like.

Hope this helps,

Katrin