[Koha] payment for lost item not showing on account

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Wed Feb 14 01:46:42 NZDT 2018

Hi all,

We have an issue with (at least) 1 patron that we have discovered.

The issue as far as I can see..goes something like this:

Patron checked out book

Patron lost book.

Circ marked book as lost, and applied the correct fine ($10.00)

Patron paid fine.

...the issue is, the fine and lost book show on the patron account (in red
text) , and the patron balance shows as "$.0.00"
This is correct.
....but ...... nowhere in the patron record does it show the $10.00 payment
for the lost book?

Are we looking in the correct spot ?
Seems that the patrons payment for the lost item should show somewhere in
their history / account ?

Thank you,

-Scott Owen