[Koha] Cronjob Settings Help ?

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Feb 10 07:04:53 NZDT 2018

If you are using packages, you want to do none of that. None at all.

The packages put the cron jobs in place already. In /etc/cron.d/koha-common as well as cron.daily hourly etc

You have now sadly made quite a mess. All you really needed to do with the packages is make sure your mta is set up then run
 sudo koha-email-enable instancename

I don't know who told you to do it the way you have, but they are wrong.

Chris