[Koha] How to snapshot / restore a Koha Database?

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Fri Feb 9 10:06:00 NZDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I am thinking this works if you do koha-dump / koha-restore.  I think when you do the koha-remove that is when you lose your apache configs and some other stuff.  You would need a koha-create to put all those in place, then koha-restore.  Leave koha-remove out of the sequence and you don't need koha-create, everything will be there and a koha-restore puts the database back to where it was when you did koha-dump.

That's just off the top of my head.  I didn't test it.

Best,

Doug Dearden