[Koha] Cannot upgrade Koha on Ubuntu: unmet dependencies

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 03:44:12 NZDT 2018

Ruben:

On 05-Feb-2018 7:40 PM, "Rubeno Fernández" <enseikou at gmail.com> wrote:

El dilluns, 5 de febrer de 2018, a les 14:26:29 CET, vau escriure:
> Supported versions of Koha don't support Ubuntu 14.04. That's (I guess)
> your problem.

Doh! So simple! And now I found it here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian

However, that looks like user-contributed info. I wish every release would

The installation instruction on Koha wiki is considered canonical
information.

include it in its notes, because I can't find it there:
https://koha-community.org/koha-17-05-08-release/

^^^ this clearly says:

//Installation instructions can be found at:

   - Koha Wiki
   <http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Installation_Documentation>//

You probably overlooked that. :-)

Cheers