[Koha] Data problems

Ashok Francis ashokfrancis.tgs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 00:36:49 NZDT 2018

Dear All,

I am using Koha 17.11.02 version. When I visit the page About Koha ---
system information---, I am getting the information like data problem. Can
anyone please help me how to solve this problem?

Data problems

Some of your tables have problems with their auto_increment values which
may lead to data loss.

*You should not ignore this warning.*

The problem is that InnoDB does not keep auto_increment across SQL server
restarts (it is only set in memory). So on server startup, the
auto_increment values are set to max(table.id)+1.

To know how to avoid this problem see the related wiki page: DBMS auto
increment fix <https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix>
Problems foundPatrons

The following ids exist in both tables *borrowers* and *deletedborrowers*:

1322
Items

The following ids exist in both tables *items* and *deleteditems*:

15979, 15980, 20761, 21245
Holds

The following ids exist in both tables *holds* and *old_reserves*:

2, 3, 1

I will be thankful to you.

Ashok.
New Delhi.