[Koha] Upcoming koha-US Users Group Meetings

koha-US Secretary secretary at koha-us.org
Fri Feb 2 06:53:01 NZDT 2018

As discussed at last month's general meeting, we will be announcing board
meetings along with general meetings.

   - *Board meetings* will focus on the more business-related matters that
   have bogged down general meetings in the past.

   - *General meetings* put an emphasis on Koha -- bugs, issues,
   development ideas, workflows -- bring your problems and questions so we can
   discuss! These meetings will also include major organizational decisions
   and committee reports.

Any and all with interest in Koha are welcome to attend.

*Board Meeting -*
When: Wednesday, February 7th at 10:30 CST (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+February+board+meeting&iso=20180207T1030&p1=5227>
)
Where: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564

*General Meeting* -
When: Wednesday, February 14th at 10:30 CST (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+February+Online+Meeting&iso=20180214T1030&p1=5227&ah=1>
)
Where: https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564​
<https://kslib.zoom.us/j/450230564%E2%80%8B>

Please send topics for the agenda my way.

I will send out a reminder and agenda for the general meeting next week.

For more information about all things koha-US, don't hesitate to contact us
<officers at koha-us.org>!

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary
secretary at koha-us.org