[Koha] 2 different circulation rules against a patron

Chee Hong cfhong2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:37:08 NZDT 2018

Hello,

First of all, Happy  New Year!

How do I apply 2 different circulation rules to a patron? Here is my setup
I have 2 patron categories. Each of them has its own circulation rule.
Since a patron can only have one patron category assigned, how do I that if
I want to configure a patron to have more than 1 category?

In other words. based on patron category, a patron can have different
circulation rule. I don't want to create another patron card for 2 patron
categories.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Best regards,