[Koha] upgrade to Koha 18.11 on Ubuntu 18.04

Salvatore Toscano toscano.salv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:47:29 NZDT 2018

Hi
using the Synaptic package controller (sudo apt-get update /sudo apt-get
install synaptic), look for the package libhttp-oai-3.27-perl (version
3.27-1~Koha+1) and check if it is installed.
If not found try to install it.
I have a debian buster/sid distribution and I verified that the koha-common
package is updated to version 18.11.01-1 with the libhttp-oai-3.27-perl
package installed.
The libhttp-oai-perl package (version 3.08-1) is also downloaded from the
repositories, but it has not been installed.
I hope I have given the correct information.

Best regards from Catania (Italy)

Salvo.