[Koha] Circulation - Every check out giving warning message (Please confirm checkout)

Kelly McElligott kelly at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Dec 28 03:03:32 NZDT 2018

Shiva.
To elaborate on the previous reply,  Koha will look at your library's
specific circulation and fine rules first- so if you have branch specific
rules, you will need to check to make sure that your student patron
category has a rule for the item type book or an all rule.  I would also
suggest having an ALL/ALL rule on this standard set of rules and your
branch specific you would care to, as it will catch any patron /item type
combination that is not covered in your table.

https://koha-community.org/manual/17.11/html/02_administration.html#default-circulation-rules

Kelly McElligott
Educator
ByWater Solutions