[Koha] Tag Cloud tab

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Dec 20 03:17:35 NZDT 2018

Hello Peter,

Koha has a tagging function where patrons are able to add tags (or
keywords) to records in the catalog.

There are several system preferences that control the behaviour of this
functionality (see Administration > Global system preferences > Enhanced
content > Tagging) :

  * TagsEnabled (this is the one you want to disable if you want to
    remove the "tag cloud" link on the catalog)
  * TagsExternalDictionary
  * TagsInputOnDetail
  * TagsInputOnList
  * TagsModeration
  * TagsShowOnDetail
  * TagsShowOnList

Best regards,

Caroline

Caroline Cyr La Rose, M.L.I.S.
Librarian / Head of Training and Support

Phone : 1 (833) 465-4276
caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com <mailto:caroline.cyr-la-rose at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>