[Koha] Apache default page

Chris Brown chris at stayawake.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 05:09:23 NZDT 2018

Hi

Make sure you have a config file for the site, it should be in the
directory /etc/apache2/sites-available and called xxxx.conf where xxxx is
your instance name.
Make sure that the value of the "ServerName" directive in that file matches
the URL at which you are trying to reach your OPAC. It should be inside a
Virtual Host definition beginning <VirtualHost *:80> (where 80 is the port
you're using)
Make sure that the site is enabled:
$ sudo a2ensite xxxx
(again xxxx is your instance name)
Now restart apache:
$ sudo systemctl restart apache2

Don't forget to clear your browser cache before re-testing.

Note I'm using Debian but I would expect Ubuntu to look the same.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Chris Brown