[Koha] upgrading from koha 3.0/debian lenny to koha 18/ubuntu 16

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 22:36:32 NZDT 2018

Hi Tanzeem,

With that ancient version of Koha (3.0), your best bet is to separately
export your existing data - bibliographic, patron and circulation
information and re-import them into a clean latest stable / oldstable
install.

Technically an in-situ upgrade from such an ancient version to the latest
while not impossible, is a technically non-trivial task and will require
you to study both db schema and code to override the many errors it will
throw up.

Just my 2p.

Cheers
Indranil Das Gupta